Today we went to go strawberry picking in Holly Hill. It was very pleasant and we had a good time. I was supposed to go to a different farm this morning with the ward but then Jeanine said she couldn't go with me so I decided to wait for Levin to get home. We, and Ansley and Sam drove out and got ourselves about 4 lbs of strawberries. They were so ri
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Strawberries are so good!
Today we went to go strawberry picking in Holly Hill. It was very pleasant and we had a good time. I was supposed to go to a different farm this morning with the ward but then Jeanine said she couldn't go with me so I decided to wait for Levin to get home. We, and Ansley and Sam drove out and got ourselves about 4 lbs of strawberries. They were so ri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow those look great! And I bet they were cheaper than what you can get in Hawaii!
Post a Comment